To become a member/author just drop in an email to me or at fjdc.blog@gmail.com. mention your name, email address and preferably your batch. If you think scraping would be easier then just post me a scrap and I will send you the invitation.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

doctors office :)

 

I WAS in the doctor's office for a checkup. I grew up in a small town and I know almost everyone who lives there. The woman sitting next to me with a little boy was a slight acquaintance. Feeling a need to make conversation, I remarked, "Oh, but your little boy is just the spitting image of your husband."  She looked at me with the strangest expression and replied, "This is my neighbor's little boy."

1 Comment:

Nia here! said...

So what happened next? Did the boy look like her husband or not or where you just making polite conversatieon. Because obviously if he DID look just like this woman's husband the implication is that he is very likely his son. Wow...what a weird situation to be in!...Anyway it makes sense for the gene pool to be maybe a bit limited, many people resembling each other. Good story. I hope it's not true.


Google