To become a member/author just drop in an email to me or at fjdc.blog@gmail.com. mention your name, email address and preferably your batch. If you think scraping would be easier then just post me a scrap and I will send you the invitation.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A couple of jokes I came across... thought since its still me posting stuff then why not a lil change in mood :)

"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?" - Paul Merton

"My dental hygienist is cute. Every time I visit, I eat a whole package of Oreo cookies while waiting in the lobby. Sometimes she has to cancel the rest of the afternoon's appointments." - Steven Wright

Dentists can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an appointment, and they say, "I wish you'd come to me sooner." - Anonymous

0 Comments:


Google