To become a member/author just drop in an email to me or at fjdc.blog@gmail.com. mention your name, email address and preferably your batch. If you think scraping would be easier then just post me a scrap and I will send you the invitation.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Okay... now that things are some what in order on this page...

I HEREWITH WELCOME ALL OF YOU TO THE FATIMA JINNAH DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL BLOG :P

and besides that.... I would like to CONGRATULATE and spread the good news that I came to hear about the people who cleared FCPS part 1 :) (Abhi am not sure how many actually cleared... I think Saad and Huma are the two... so guys bohot bohot mubarakbaat ur ways)

and to the ones who did not.... SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT END OF THE WORLD :) INSHA ALLAH next time you sure will succeed.... Main thing is YOU NEVER GIVE UP :) and hope loose(nay) ka nahi kia :P

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations


Google