To become a member/author just drop in an email to me or at fjdc.blog@gmail.com. mention your name, email address and preferably your batch. If you think scraping would be easier then just post me a scrap and I will send you the invitation.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Just saw this page... in fact was referred to it 
 
A glimpse into future of KARACHI... was the heading... any ways check it out.. looks cool.. :)
 
 
 
 
......
 
but what bothers me is that they are not working on safty  issues of the common man, the police (AKA MUHAFIZ) are to be feared... thieves, robbers and the decoits work along with the police fearing non... shouldn't these problems be addressed on top priority...  
 
I personally don't know.. may be we should invest more in schools, colleges and HOSPITALS... so that even a common man can benefit... as in both education and health have been and are gradually being made impossible for the rest of the nation to afford...

0 Comments:


Google